MSK 3 – Cartilage explores advanced concepts in musculoskeletal treatment including cervical & eye myochains, all known extremity and spinal cartilage tissues and the entire Superficial Fascial (SF) System. Skills gained in this seminar will allow therapists to rapidly identify and treat difficult conditions such as labrum pain/tears, meniscal pain/tears, TMJ dysfunction, Eustachian Tube dysfunction, tinnitus, cervical/thoracic/lumbar disc pain/tears and difficult SF related conditions such as compartment syndrome. MSK-C, similar to MSK-P, will enable therapists to identify and correct conditions that are virtually impossible to treat with any other form of medical intervention or manipulation.
Prerequisite: FCS F1
- Physiological basis of MSK Counterstrain
- Anatomy and physiology of Cartilage and The Superficial Fascial System
- Gain proficiency in Myochain, Superficial Fascia (SF) and Cartilage Scans
- Gain proficiency in the treatment of Cartilage, inner ear, and SF dysfunction in all areas of the body
- Improve your understanding of cartilage and superficial fascia physiology & research and its potential to become dysfunctional.
- Learn to recognize the signs and symptoms of cervical myochain, cartilage and superficial fascia dysfunction in the body
- Diagnose and correct cartilage, cervical myochains and SF dysfunction in all areas
FCS Foundation (Classic Jones Courses DO NOT fulfil the requirement)
- Brian Tuckey (Founder of FCS)
- Dr Syed Hussain (Osteopath)
- Dr Adam Vounoridis (Osteopath)