FCS N2 The Nervous System Part II: Dura and Somatics is the continuation of the neuro-fascial treatment concepts from N1 with a focus on the structures below the diaphragm. Treatment examples include: the Filum Terminale, sacral parasympathetics (S2-S4,) pudendal nerve, anococcygeal nerve, femoral nerve, sciatic nerve branches, S1- S4 nerve roots, the celiac ganglia, inferior mesenteric ganglia and saphenous nerve branches. Additional dural treatments will be taught including the nuchal ligament release, sphenobasilar flexion and sphenobasilar extension techniques. This course is a must for anyone who wants to have consistent success with pelvic floor dysfunction, lower extremity neuralgias, incontinence, erectile dysfunction, adrenal fatigue, CRPS, meralgia paresthetica, digestive dysfunction, and a myriad of other conditions including whole body inflammatory/auto immune disorders.
Note: N2 includes updated material and newly-developed techniques.
- Origin of neural SCS
- Anatomy and physiology of the nervous system
- Advanced cranial scan techniques related to the NS
- Review the anatomy and physiology of the epineurium (neural fascia) and its nociceptive and mechanoreceptive properties
- Understand how nocifensive and nociautonomic reflexes relate to neural fascia
- Gain proficiency in over 75 newly-developed FCS techniques to correct neural-fascial dysfunction
- Improve your understanding of neural anatomy as it relates to chronic pain syndromes
- Learn to recognize the signs and symptoms of neural-fascial dysfunction in the body
- Learn to properly diagnose and correct neural-fascial dysfunction in the cranial, peripheral, and autonomic nervous systems
FCS F1 Foundation (Classic Jones Courses DO NOT fulfil the requirement)
- Timothy Hodges (Founder of Counterstrain Academy)
- Dr Syed Hussain (Osteopath)
- Dr Adam Vounoridis (Osteopath)